we spend three days in this nice hotel, and believe me, is first class hotel. the room is not so big but fine, you need car to visit the island.
Gym well equiped, pool a bit cold the wáter, and very windy the place (also the island ).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island’s most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort’s Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 100 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort’s facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece