We was last year in Mykonos for few days and we visit the hotel from the trip advisor !
Really we enjoy our vacation there , the facilities was perfect, the staf was very friendly and the location was ok !
We stay 3 days in Mykonos and we enjoy all the best of this island, propably we will be back , but in Greece for sure .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island’s most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort’s Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 100 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort’s facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece