This was one of the best hotels we stayed in Greece. We were there for 2 nights in late Oct, and were deciding between this hotel and one near the beach in the south. Really glad we picked this one as the beach in the south was quite deserted during this time. Thasos, the manager was really friendly and helpful. He gave great recommendations on where to eat and what to do around the island. We were upgraded to a family room with a big Jacuzzi pool. The view from our room was awesome, with view of the bay and the town. Breakfast spread was excellent, with different local specialty. we didn't use the pool as it was too cold, but sitting by the pool and watching the sunset was quite amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.