Had a fantastic view from room over bay. Rooms were very comfortable,& breakfast was a treat. Restaurant served sensational meals & staff were very friendly & helpful. Would recommend to hire a quad bike or some mode of transport to have easy access to trips around Island & to visit town centre. Would love to visit again some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Escapio, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos