What I love most about this hotel is EVERYTHING !
We stayed at the Rocabella in mid June and when we arrived we found that we had been given a room upgrade to a honeymoon suite, which was utterly gorgeous and overlooked both Mykonos town and the pool ! The hotel is in a perfect spot,easy to get into Mykonos town (via courtesy hotel taxi) and close to a lovely beach with tavernas !
The hotel was stunning and so much care had obviously gone into every detail. It felt like the staff just wanted us to have the best time ever.... and we did ! It is the attention to detail which makes this hotel special....welcome fizz, chocolate fondue brought to our room, iced flannels and water brought to us whilst by the pool, small delicacies given to us to sample and little treats on our bed every evening !
Also can highly recommend the hotel's restaurant, Ergon,the food was fabulous and reasonably priced.
It's actually hard to put into words how wonderful the staff were...when we left Maria hugged me and I actually cried because they had all been so lovely and we appreciated it so much !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos