We arrived in a low season, still everything was working perfectly as if in super high season!
We received a glass of champagne as a welcome drink during the check in and later at our room a fruit-chocolate fondue as well! Every time we would go back to the room there would be a small sweet surprise, like candles lighten on, chocolate, beauty products. The staff was EXCELLENT and would everything to make us feel comfortable, suggest sightseeing, restaurants, bars etc. Tasos and Stathis thank you!
The breakfast was of american buffet, still with very special products and big variety.
The hotels provides a gym and a spa room with jacuzzi, sauna etc, but the most outstanding experience is the private jacuzzi on the balcony with view to the Chora of Mykonos, Delos, and the see of Aegean! try it even if it is snowing!
The hotel as a whole was very beautiful and romantic and we are definetely going back!!!
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.