I loved everything about the Rocabella Hotel in Mykonos. It was a gorgeous, full service intimate boutique hotel. I highly recommend this hotel if you want something different with a great view and very simple, elegant design. The staff was friendly and very responsive. The pool is on the side of the hill and overlooks the ocean with views of the prettiest sunsets I've ever seen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos