“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Agios Stefanos, Agios Stefanos 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My other half wouldn't let me know what hotel he booked for us in Mykonos so I was eager to find out which one he chose. I was pleasantly surprised with his choice. We were transported from the airport to the hotel by their shuttle. Upon arrival, we received a glass of champagne, to complement the beautiful view. The hotel was beautiful. It had a great pool area, but unfortunately, it wasn't as hot and sunny as I liked. The room was modern, and quite pleasant. We had a private jacuzzi which was amazing. I really enjoyed the candles they had so during the evening, outside really looked romantic when we decided to light them. The morning breakfast was buffet style, but selection was good! They also provide free shuttle and pick up into Mykonos town. The only slight issue we had was a thunder storm, which caused my fiance's macbook pro charger to fry. The best thing about the hotel is the service of the staff. Our host was Maria, and she was so accommodating. She gave us plenty of recommendations for restaurants and sites to see. Maria, you are a great host! You made us feel welcome, and our stay enjoyable. We look forward to coming back to Mykonos, and have no hesitation to stay at the Rocabella.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Jia24,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer next year.
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but see you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page !

George Kalfopoulos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing place to stay in mykonos... Away from the city... This place gives you a beautiful few and the peace that you deserve. The staff was extremely friendly and would go above and beyond to assist you in your needs. I would recommend this to anyone. They only charge 10 euros per person to transport from airport.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear travelfreakVancouver,

Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

A fantastic stay to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We were upgraded to a honeymoon suite on arrival which had the most amazing view of the bay and given champagne and a chocolate fondue in the room. We used the very reasonable pick up from the airport and frequently used the free regular shuttle to the town which you do need to book. We couldn't fault the friendly service and the situation of the hotel is ideal - away from the town and quiet, though near enough. We visited at the end of the season so lots of hotels were closed but this is one of the few which remains open. All the staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Definitely plan to return.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear axpayne,

Mykonos, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

So many positive review for this Hotel... I went in with high expectations but was pleasantly surprised that it exceeded it.Hotel was beautiful. Pool area was superb and the private Jacuzzi was amazing.Service was so receptive.Our kind regards for Tasos, our host, who received us with much kindness and great professionalism. He anticipated....! Resort was beautiful. We will come back for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Nick M,

Tbilisi, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

One of the best hotels in Mykonos , you will be highly impressed with the super friendly and efficient service quality of the staff -- especially the manager , Tasos , they were very happy to offer us and a few fellow guests a free upgrade for the whole stay , the view from the hotel is great. Property is very safe , clean and located about 5 minutes by taxi from the main busy beach attractions of Mykonos . Would love to come back again soon .

Sorabh Vohra ( India )

Room Tip: Most rooms are beach facing , Roams that have the beds facing the beach side are the best , the one...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear SorabhVohra,

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

A wonderful place with faultless service. Nothing was too much trouble. Tasos and his staff made the stay a wonderful experience. Advice on what to visit on Mykonos was first class, beaches to visit and the restaurants recommended were of the highest quality especially Belliago. The time of the year just after the tourist season gave a great indication on how the locals live on Mykonos.
The view from the room over the bay was spectacular - even better sitting in the spa. More than happy to recommend Rocabella to any visitor.

Room Tip: The room with the spa on the deck is fabulous
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Karyn M,

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We enjoyed the stay very much! They even upgraded us to the room witih whirlpool and we loved every moment in the hotel! Especially the staff was very attentive and always helpful in all kind of matters. It was close enough to the town but still in a quiet ared which is perfect! We will definitely come back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Tsewang W,

George Kalfopoulos

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!