The best place for summer vacation!I went with my girlfriend and friends for a 4day vacation.The weather in Mykonos was great although it was September,the view from Mykonian Mare was amazing,the rooms where so nice,cosy and spacious!One of the best I have ever stayed in!...our room had jacuzzi,as well as my friends-totally recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Mykonian Mare The Art Resort n` Hotel
- Mykonian Mare The Art Resort n` Hotel Agios Stefanos
- Mykonian Mare Boutique & Spa Mykonos/Agios Stefanos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms and suites of Mykonian Mare combine the amazing view of the Aegean and Tinos & Delos islands, with fine Cycladic architecture and modern technology.Among the luxurious facilities one can find in the rooms are the private pools, the Coco –Mat mattresses, the Jacuzzi and the Spa cabins, suitable for In-Suite spa treatments, such as aromatherapy and colortherapy.Mykonian Mare Boutique & Spa is one of the few hotels worldwide that is equipped with a high technology lighting system, that creates scenarios and awakes senses.The restaurant of Mykonian Mare serves traditional & Mediterranean cuisine in a peaceful atmosphere, while gazing the magnificent view.The stylish pool bar is equipped with sun beds, where a guest can relax by having a cocktail or a snack.Mykonian Mare offers a variety of services such as a welcome desk where someone can find information about the town and famous beaches, arrange a car rental or a tour to the surrounding islands. The property offers to all guests complimentary transfer from/to the airport & port of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mykonian Mare Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.