The Grace Hotel was our second stop on our Greek honeymoon after spending the first two nights in Athens, and was everything that i was lead to believe from reading previous reviews on Trip Advisor. We spent 5 nights here and combined it with its sister hotel in Santorini, our next stop for a further 5 nights.
We were greeted at the airport, provided with a cold bottle of water each and driven back to the hotel where we met by Marina, welcomed with a huge smile and given a tour of the property. I had been in contact with Marina previously when booking the hotel and she and her team were value added reasons for staying here. Marina is a true star which some great knowledge on the island, where to go and where to eat and a great advert for this property.
After seeing the pool we were provided with a glass or two of champagne as the sun was beating down and with the view beyond of the water and beach below i knew that i had made the correct choice.
We stayed in the Grace Suite and yes it was worth every penny, it was huge, immaculate, clean with the right element of chic you would expect from a boutique hotel. Words do not really describe it but we could have spent all five nights here without even leaving the room again. The bathroom was almost the size of my old flat back in London and the Korres products something that my wife demands we have now back in the US!
The patio area is so very selculed and private, the plunge pool perfect and again the view of the bay superb.
On top of all this the staff were first class led by Aubrey a true credit to the Grace property and certainly made our stay extremely enjoyable. The Champagne breakfast that were included was a great way to start the day and serving till 11 if you wanted you could easily miss lunch. We ate in the restaurant one lunchtime and one evening and the food was excellent.
The location met our needs perfectly, you have almost your own private beach a mere 3 minute walk from the hotel. Sure the island has far more and certainly better than this but what do you do on a beach..sit in the loungers which were free as we were staying at the Grace or swim in the sea, which in the middle of May was freezing. In the evenings a shuttle bus would run us into the old town and port when we wanted it and took no more than five minutes. Coming back in the evenings it was easy to get a taxi and cost no more than six euros.
The old town was a hustle and bustle but the people ever so friendly and the food delightful. Make sure you go to Delos, you have to go there to realise what is still standing after 3,000 years, a very worthwhile trip. Great sunsets in Little Venice, stylish bars with loud music were not a miss and the cobbled streets made this a remarkable little town.
Overall this is a first class boutique hotel, with impeccable service and staff in a wonderful location who made us feel very special and like one of the family in the 5 days that we spent with them. We were only sorry to leave but were fortunate to visit another Grace property in Santorini where the honeymoon and expectations continued to amaze.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Mykonos Grace Hotel
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.