We went there for honeymoon last Oct, it was recommanded by an agent in Hong Kong. The hotel is lovely, it's unforgettable! The staffs are excellent, they had smiling face every single time, and you'll feel very relaxed living there.
The pool is lovely, although it was a bit windy by Oct, the decoration and view is excellent!
The breakfast is really a 5 stars one, we enjoyed every moment in the morning to have dinner at the poolside cafe.
We booked a junior suite which has a private jacuzzi in our balcony, we stayed there most of the time, and wouldn't want to go out.
The hotel is not situated next to a famous beach, but to a quiet, private beach, we walked 5-10 mins to the beach.
We LOVE it so much and would like to book Santorini Grace for our next trip, but Santorini Grace is alot more expensive, so we decided to stay in another hotel in Santorini!
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Mykonos Grace Hotel
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Escapio, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.