The hotel is beautifully designed, the rooms although small are super chic and fresh, the bathrooms are nice, the pool was beautiful, and overall the hotel was just a great experience. We rented a car because the hotel is a bit further out, but we loved the peace and quiet there. The beach in front of it was okay, we went to a different beach each day and it was probably the least nice one of all. We stayed here for five nights and absolutely loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos