We come to Greece every summer and have stayed at several luxury boutique hotels; Mykonos Grace simply outclasses them all. The service is exceptional, truly world-class with privacy being respected and staff extremely helpful. We had a beautiful junior suite which was very spacious with all amenities, the bathroom was huge and a Jacuzzi in the balcony overlooking the Aegean was simply magical. Would we stay again? Absolutely!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Escapio, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos