“Food is good. Need to work on the service.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Port Perry, Canada
“Food is good. Need to work on the service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The 4 of us arrived about 4:30 on a Sunday. There was woman and another couple sitting on the benches in the front area. We stepped up to the counter. About a minute later a gentleman came and asked us for how many. Then we learn the couple sitting were waiting as well. We apologized for butting in. We learned from the other woman, waiting for takeout, that the couple had been waiting for at least 10 mins to be seated. The gentleman came back. Then starts looking at his cell phone. I'm thinking, really? Oh he didn't want to miss a text from his pregnant wife. I was thinking the text could've probably waited until we were seated. Our order was taken surprisingly promptly. The server spilled part of one drink onto the table and never came to wipe it up. We did. When our food arrived we had to then get extra napkins. The food was okay. The server wasn't overly friendly and was quite slow in noticing we were finished and getting us our takeout containers and bill. They appeared to be very short staffed. The last time we were at this BP was about 5 years ago. It has not improved.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
“Terrible place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The last two times we went to Boston Pizza in Newmarket were terrible, we will NOT be back. Ordered gluten free pizza, I had to leave half way through dinner with severe cramps. Pizza was not gluten free I assume? Next time we went, air was on so cold that us and four other couples cut our meals short as we were freezing. Terrible place

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Newmarket, Canada
“Good Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped in for a patio lunch with the girls. Service was fast and the salad that I ordered was good. Ordered the Mediterranean salad. Found the patio a bit noisy from being so close to Yonge St. I had my little one with me an I liked that they had a non smoking patio.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Second chance,worst then the first”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Would never return!
Would never recommend stay away.
Went in for quick dinner with my son, was told 25 min wait so I pointed out empty tables got sat down 5 min" great" hostess.
Long story short waited for 45 for our food which never arrived had to remind our waiter we have yet to receive our food "let me check"
They lost our order and he never bothered to check on it in 45 min
Had to wait an other 20 to get the food(burgers)
Bottom line horrible!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newmarket, Canada
“Worst experience in Newmarket dining”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My boyfriend invited me to have a nice dinner out. The Boston pizza in Newmarket has been by far the worst experience we had. We ordered Pomodoro pasta with chicken and also Salmon with steamed vegetables with pasta on the side. Salmon was overcooked but came cold, the veggies on the side were cold and the pasta tasted bad like from a can. My boyfriend's pasta with chicken had little squares of tasteless chicken with a spongy texture.We called the Manager Andrew to explain why we sent the food back and he was very nasty and unprofessional. Saying that "we should be familiar with their menu's taste" and that "if we ordered...we should pay" because we took two minutes to call the waitress and/or a bite from our food"... We couldn't believed!...Never again we will go, they made us feel the worst people in earth and very uncomfortable; because of that, we will not recommend it to any of our friends.They showed no management and no service skills, on top of bad food.

• Visited March 2013