“Second chance,worst then the first” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Second chance,worst then the first”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Would never return!
Would never recommend stay away.
Went in for quick dinner with my son, was told 25 min wait so I pointed out empty tables got sat down 5 min" great" hostess.
Long story short waited for 45 for our food which never arrived had to remind our waiter we have yet to receive our food "let me check"
They lost our order and he never bothered to check on it in 45 min
Had to wait an other 20 to get the food(burgers)
Bottom line horrible!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Newmarket, Canada
“Worst experience in Newmarket dining”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My boyfriend invited me to have a nice dinner out. The Boston pizza in Newmarket has been by far the worst experience we had. We ordered Pomodoro pasta with chicken and also Salmon with steamed vegetables with pasta on the side. Salmon was overcooked but came cold, the veggies on the side were cold and the pasta tasted bad like from a can. My boyfriend's pasta with chicken had little squares of tasteless chicken with a spongy texture.We called the Manager Andrew to explain why we sent the food back and he was very nasty and unprofessional. Saying that "we should be familiar with their menu's taste" and that "if we ordered...we should pay" because we took two minutes to call the waitress and/or a bite from our food"... We couldn't believed!...Never again we will go, they made us feel the worst people in earth and very uncomfortable; because of that, we will not recommend it to any of our friends.They showed no management and no service skills, on top of bad food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Going down hill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Boston pizza used to be one of the favourite hang outs for me. They have added new items to their menu, gotten rid of their half price apps on weekends and quality of good has gone downhill. I've been disappointed with the food over the last 3 months. Definitely finding a new hang out place where the food is good and the prices are reasonable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Albert Ontario, Canada
“Boston pizza still great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This resturant has been in Eg for a while but they are always sure to provide great service and great food. And it is not just Pizza, my hubby is not a pizza fan but loves the sandwiches, and the appetizers. I love the pizza and pasta myself. Helpful, friendly and good food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Lost customer, no tip!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My daughter and I wanted a quick pasta dinner and chose Boston Pizza (Newmarket/ Yonge & Green Lane).
It was a Thursday at 6:00pm and we were quickly seated in a less than a half full restaurant. We both only ordered simple pasta dishes. It took almost 45 minutes from the time we ordered to the time the pasta arrived.
The funny part was the pasta was only luke warm. It was also suppose to come with garlic toast. The waitress finally brought it when we were finished our meal.
I had asked the waitress how long it would be to get our meals, she stated it shouldn't be long. The waitress never updated us or apologized for the slow service.
Then, with a funny grin on her face, she asked us if we would like dessert.
Of course the bill came and they had added a coffee which we didn't order. Another 15 minutes for her to correct the bill and bring it back.

News travels fast in a small town and I am not sure if they had a bad day or this is a bad location.
Bottom line, lost customers and no tip.
The big chains probably don't care, so I will pay a few dollars more and frequent the better quality mom & pop restaurants in the area.

• Visited October 2012