Fattoria di Colleoli provided a perfect break after 1 and 1/2 week of walking through Paris and Rome. We stayed in Il Camino which is an apartment located on a 2nd floor with beautiful views. It is a very spacious and charming apartment that easily accomodated all 5 of us. The enourmus fireplace looked great. Initailly we planned to do alot of driving but all 5 of us enjoyed the place so much that we decided to spend most of the week on site, relaxing by the pool, eating delicous bruchettas with a beer and wine from the bar. In the evening we walked into Colleoli or drove to Palaia for dinner. Sabrina and the rest of the 'crew' mades us feel very welcomed.
We would love to come back and stay for 2 weeks.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Di Colleoli Hotel
- Fattoria Di Colleoli Hotel Palaia
- Fattoria Di Colleoli Palaia, Tuscany, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fattoria di Colleoli is situated in the beautiful countryside in the heart of Tuscany, a stone’s throw from Pisa, Florence, Volterra, San Miniato, Siena and San Gimignano. This ancient complex dates back to the 17th century and is situated on the hills of Chianti, rich in vineyards and olive-groves.Its farm houses have been carefully restored and converted into apartments in typically Tuscan rustic style with lovely terracotta floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fattoria di Colleoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.