This is the type of resort you might think of as an all inclusive village. It is instead an apartment rental place. All the apartments are very well furnished, stylish and in an amazing position. The place is made for spring to fall and pools are available with the weather conditions in Italy, meaning no need to have them heated. The place offers as extra other services to compare it to a hotel, but as this is not a hotel they are all considered extras, and correctly I shall say. Food is very good if you eat at the restaurant, and I suggest to buy your own food for preparing a nice breakfast in your apartment or go to the near village of Palaia for a typical Italian Breakfast in the Bar (Brioche and Cappuccino).
I think this is a very relaxing stay for a nice week in Tuscany. Well positioned to visit the center of Tuscany and resting at night in a peaceful oasis!
- Also Known As:
- The Apartments At Borgo Di Colleoli Hotel Palaia
- The Apartments At Borgo Di Colleoli Hotel
- The Apartments At Borgo Di Colleoli Palaia, Tuscany, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments of the Borgo di Colleoli, located in the heart of the charming Tuscan landscape, are spread over several stylishly renovated building of the medieval manor and offer tastefully furnished rustic apartments. These stylish accommodations in one of the most beautiful parts of Tuscany are equipped with satellite TV and DVD, a CD player, kitchen with microwave oven, rustic, elegant furnishings and air conditioning / heating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Apartments at Borgo Di Colleoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.