We spent seven nights at the Veli and thought it was brilliant!
Service and food was impeccable; we particularly enjoyed all the seafood (try the platter at Fuddan and the set menu at Baan Huraa).
Snorkelling was great and the coral reef was only ten metres from our villa! There was a picnic island that we kayaked over to which was totally deserted except for a batman where there are some great deep-water corals to snorkel over.
We booked through Simply Maldives which was very smooth and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as they had some packages we couldn't get through the resort directly.
All-in-all a great holiday and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat hand-in-hand to one of the most naturally stunning destinations on earth, a romantic paradise enveloped in soft white sands and turquoise waters. Just 20 km by speedboat from the airport in Male, delight in the private luxury of your own over-water bungalow, with all the comforts of home and then some. Unwind in your room, either over water in the crystal lagoon, or from your Ocean Pool Bungalow, with private pool and ocean views offering beach and lagoon access a few minutes stroll from your room, or admire the kaleidoscope of exotic fish and corals just steps from your over water and deluxe over water bungalow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Veli Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Veli Resort And Spa
- Anantara Veli Hotel South Male Atoll