“Friday night out” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in Biddulph High Street, we at Roti Restaurant specialise in creating high-quality traditional and contemporary Indian dishes. All our food is prepared with love and enthusiasm to provide you with delicious meals and a memorable dining experience in stylish surroundings. Our Banquet Night offer is available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, where you can enjoy a three-course meal from our banquet menu, including rice and naan, for just £10.95. It's the perfect mid-week meal and great value as well.
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Friday night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Lovely clean restaurant with modern decor,nice lighting and great ,pleasant staff who greet you and also show you to the door in true professional style! Thanks for delicious food too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SadikBiddulph, Manager at Roti Restaurant, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Dinner,
Thank you for you great and candid review. It is a pleasure for us to present you with finest Indian cuisine and shall promised to be continued with it for many years to come. We shall look forward to welcome you again.
Sadik Mohammed

“American in Biddulph”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

My partner and I lived close to the Biddulph High Street and our favorite place to eat is Roti Restaraunt. The staff is both curteous and professional. They greet you with a hand shake and a smile, especially the pretty ladies behind the bar :). The staff are like a well rehearsed symphony of service from the beginning of the experience until that tasty complimentary Bailey's or Brandy to cleanse the pallet. Ok, the food... Served hot and plentiful and oh so tasty. I never had Indian food or curry's until I started going to Roti about a year ago. For us, it's a treat everytime and we love the place and highly recommend the visit. I can't wait to return to Biddulph, it will be my second stop. Sorry gang, my first stop will be to hug and kiss my beautiful fiance' Jacqui. Cheers everyone...Your American friend in Biddulph..thanks for the chocolates :) Steve

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for making this handsome review.We miss you so much steve hope you come back soon and have a good time in america. We are glad that we are able to deliver what our customers are striving for and most importantly pleased to have you all whom are supporting our business and encouraging us with a beautiful review like what you did. We are pleased to continue with our effort to make a essence in our customers mind and pleasure to be your favorite. We would like to be a favorite all the time.we miss u so much sadik & nikki.

Sadik.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service, Beautiful Restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We booked a table here last night at the Roti restaurant. Really easy to find, its on Biddulph high street across from Weatherspoons. As we walked in I noticed a sign explaining that Roti is the sister restaurant to the Spice Exchange in Milton, having had a superb meal there a couple of years before and my mother and father eating there on a regular occurrence, I was more than looking forward to this experience.

The restaurant is really nicely designed, this is fine dining rather than your average curry house, the layout was really spaced out so your not sitting on top of each other. Really nice ambience. We felt really comfortable and relaxed all night. The service from the waiters was fantastic, probably the best service from any establishment we've ever ate in. Nothing was too much trouble, really attentive throughout the night.

We ordered a rangi chicken which was described as a chefs special fusion dish, I was rather intrigued as to what this was so I inquired about it and was told it was a tangy/sweet dish, I also asked for it to have a considerable amount of heat added to it as I like tangy spicy currys. Unfortunately I picked the wrong curry, It was unbelievably tangy, not a single twinge of any chilli, if the heat was there it could of been quite a nice dish, but the more I progressed through the dish the more unbearably sweet and tangy it become, it completely overpowered everything, no distinct spices at all and no chilli. I was really disappointed.

My partners chicken bhuna however she really enjoyed, a very flavoursome well balanced spiced dish. The pilau rice was excellent. Both garlic and cheese naan's were divine, really fluffy soft naan bread. Portion sizes did seem very minimalistic at first, however we couldn't of ate another bite, we were stuffed. I would recommend a naan per person if no starters or side dishes were ordered, they arn't the biggest. Perfectly sized for one person though.

We were offered a baileys or a brandy on the house at the end of our meal, I had a baileys but my partner declined this offer, and the waiter gave me a double which was really good of him, he even shook our hands as we left thanking us.

All in all, the overall experience was really positive, the staff really do make this place, and at Roti they go above and beyond for the customers. The food is reasonably priced and of good standard, the portions are of perfect size, I would definitely come back despite me not liking the rangi chicken to try a different dish. I did notice a sign as we left saying 3 courses £10.95 Tuesday-Thursday, so I think we will definitely be returning for this soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi,
Thank you for taking time to write your review of our property,your comments are very much valued,
we really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades of our place .Our staff members take thier role seriously and try to provide quality customer service,that our guest expect.Thank you again,and we look to forward seeing you on your next trip to Roti!
Sadik.
Cheshire
“Good food / value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Good food. Good service. Good value.
Welcoming and friendly service.
Good for families.

Been looking for decent Indian restaurant since Shaad in congleton went downhill rapidly then closed. Roti is great.

Two negatives decor (tables etc) are cheapish. Very quiet atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

It was our first time dining in this restaurant and it was absolutely delicious, the staff were welcoming and we booked last minute and got in with no problems! The service was efficient friendly and we will definitely go back!! highly recommended!!

P.s. the price is good too!!