“Charming motel in a Charming area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stone Fountain Motel

Stone Fountain Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fenelon Falls
Stone Fountain Motel
5876 Hwy 35 North, Fenelon Falls, Kawartha Lakes, Ontario K0M 1N0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Fenelon Falls
Sundridge, Canada
“Charming motel in a Charming area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

I had opportunity to stay at the Stone Fountain Motel in the early months of this year 2010. I travel to Fenelon Falls once or twice a year to catch up with high school friends from years ago as I used to live in the area. Fenelon has always been my "home" and the people at the Stone Fountain reaffirmed my love for the area. They were very friendly, personable and accomodating. The room I occupied was clean, well set up, comfortable and quiet. The small patio deck off of the back was an added plus as it gave me my private, outside time (yes with my smoke and coffee) throughout my one day/night stay. I have told many of my friends from this area about the Stone Fountain should they find themselves in the area. Wonderful...!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
stonefountain5876, Owner at Stone Fountain Motel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! and for telling your friends about us. Word of mouth really is the best form of advertising! We hope we can be of service to you again.

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Stone Fountain Motel? Share your experiences!