- The location, the view and the house itself are very beautiful.
- The breakfast is very copious and diversified.
- The swimming pool adds up a lot.
- The rooms are very basic and quite
- The wifi doesn't work properly
- The manager was not nice at at all with us: he openly insulted us and our religious believes!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BandB Villa Sensi is set in Monte Castelluccio natural reserve, right on the border of Tuscany and Umbria. It is close to Cortona with a spectacular view of Lake Trasimeno and its surrounding hills.All no-smoking double/triple rooms simply but tastefully decorated and feature private bathrooms, air con, free Wi-Fi internet access, complimentary tea and coffee, hairdryer and toiletries. Guest can relax and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Lake and the countryside. They can soak up the sun after a swim in the outdoor swimming pool. The enchanting and unspoiled Monte Castelluccio is perfect for walks, trekking and mountain bike itineraries. Villa sensi is a privileged base for exploring Tuscany and Umbria with their magnificent historical and artistic towns. Pets are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Sensi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sensi Tuoro Sul Trasimeno, Italy - Province Of Perugia