“Great small town restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

(905) 774-7463
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Dunnville
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great small town restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The ambeince is great. The food is mostly homemade and the service good. Big portions. Dunnville is a pretty town to visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hagersville, Canada
“Bob's Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Nothing fancy, reminds myself of Hagersville restaurant. Chicken Clubhouse with fries, Chicken finger and fries (x2) was $35 plus $8 tip. Staff was friendly and prompt. I would recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Frankfort, Michigan
“Confused ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The Bob's Place I'm reviewing doesn't look anything like the photo on this page so I hope I've got the right place. I was sent to this restaurant by my B&B host with the recommendation that it was within walking distance and the warning that the portions were large. She was correct on both counts. The 1/2 rack of BBQ ribs I ordered were quite tasty and there were lots of 'em. The baked potato was good and the ale was perfectly chilled. The steamed veggies, however, were spongy and tasteless. The side salad was mostly iceberg lettuce with some not so great tomatoes and a "homemade" blue cheese dressing that barely resembled the real thing. But, after driving all day, the fact that it was within walking distance counted for something and my server was very friendly. As I was leaving town this morning, however, I found myself wishing I'd looked harder for the Subway.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“It's worth the trip to Dunnville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I had heard about this restaurant from friends and decided to try it out for ourselves. No disappointments, a nice casual atmosphere and the food and service were excellent. My husband had the Hot Beef sandwich and rated it a 12 out 10, we both had the escargot - not something you would think to order at a casual restaurant, but so glad we did they were awsome. We will definitely be making the trip to Dunnville and Bob's place again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canazei, Italy
“Good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Bob's Place is always a nice place to dine. The service is always great, very friendly. The portions are large, although the menu could use a little change, the food is delish. The atmosphere is comfy and casual. Chicken Parmesan is perfect!

• Visited August 2013