“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We visit often as we come down from aberdeen for the day. The food is always nice and served pretty quickly. There is an outdoor bit to eat in the summer as well. We would recomend you try here if you are in stonehaven.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“rude!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

wont be going back! the woman serving was just plain rude, first they didn't seem to like that I was waiting for my friends then, once we'd eaten and paid (food ok) she couldn't get us out fast enough just cos the toddler with us was crying!

She actually went up to my friends face to complain about the child.. well the other side had a group of screaming babies... did we complain? NO! cos babies cry!

then we were ignored as we left, but I didn't leave till I told her what I thought of her attitude! its just plain disgusting!

Find somewhere else to go if you're going with babies/toddlers/children!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Thrown out because of crying toddler!?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I'm a mum of 3. Decided to go to lunch with my 2 friends and my two youngest daughters. Had a good lunch etc.... Till the waitress came over to tell me people were complaining about my 2 year old crying... Yes! Crying! Which made me completely humiliated and cry myself! I have never ever experienced nor witnessed anything like it! Shall never return!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Families not welcome”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Terrible service. Group of 3 mums with 3 newborns and toddler. Despite appearing family friendly as they have toys, the toddler in group had slight meltdown. The waitress got in mothers face telling her to get out as there had been complaints. Mother was brought to tears. Not handled sensitively. Absolutely appalling. Won't be going back there. Plus food was crap.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The food doesn't live up to the nice location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is a spacious restaurant that could and should offer much more than it does. I would suggest avoiding the burger which tasted very similar to the type sold in burger vans. Not inclined to return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere