“We can't stop talking about this trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rudy's Rancho

Rudy's Rancho
Las Galeras, Samana | Peninsula de Samana, Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
+1 829-305-3368
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 Attractions in Las Galeras
Type: Tours, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback Riding in Las Galeras, Samana Dominican Republic - Located 500 meters from the nice Grand Paradise beach, Rudy's Rancho offers horseback riding excursions to discover the flamboyant nature and wonderful sea views of Las Galeras. Rudy shares with you his passion for horses and for the Peninsula of Samana, with professionalism and kindness. German, French and English spoken perfectly! ( Information : Las Galeras, Samana is located 6 hours from Punta Cana, 3 hours from Santo Domingo and 5 hours from Puerto Plata and 1.25 Hour from Samana El Catey International Airport. )
rochester, ny
“We can't stop talking about this trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at the Grand Paradise end of February, and we still can't stop talking about what a great time we had. One of the highlights on our first full day was our horseback ride with Rudy. We had the good fortune to find out about him at the dive shop and were extremely pleased. It was just the two of us which we loved. We had the personal attention of Rudy, who answered all of our questions along the way up the mountain. Once we reached El Cabito restaurant, we stopped for a drink and to take in the beautiful view (and the cool blowhole). We were so impressed with the restaurant, we made reservations to return in a few days for dinner. Rudy took his time with us and made us feel like personal friends. He introduced us the next day to his girlfriend who does massages at a hotel in town called La Isleta. We both got a massage, so hats off to Rudy for his great horseback ride, and great call about the massage! They are both wonderful people. We just sorry we didn't get the opportunity to meet up again before the end of our trip!

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

You must do the horse back riding when you are staying at the Grand Paradise. Rudy is such a great host. He has an easiness about him that makes even the first time rider feel comfortable. And his rates are excellent. He took us up to an amazing bar that hangs over a cliff overlooking the bay. What a magnificent view!!!! I am well traveled, and I have to say this was right up there on my list of favourite experiences. Thanks Rudy!
Much love,
Jodi

Visited March 2013
Rudysrancho, Propriétaire at Rudy's Rancho, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Hola Queridos amigos, Hi dear Friends, Salut les amis, Hallo liebe Freunde,

Gracias por sus bellos comentarios. Estoy muy feliz que su experiencia haya sido maravillosa conmigo. Espero ver los pronto.

Thank to everybody for your nice reviews that touch my heart. I am happy to know that you had a great time with me and my horses.
I hope to see you soon!

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires qui m'ont touché le coeur. Je suis heureux que votre expérience avec moi vous ait laissé un super souvenir.

Denver, Colorado
“Best Kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Rudy was excellent. He took us on an amazing horseback ride along the beach at sunset. Gave us good information along the way about beaches, different species of trees. Truly the best thing we did while we were here.

Ostrava, Czech Republic
“Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Realy great experience. Very nice horse trip with Rudy, horses in great condition. Thanks one more time.. :o)

Belleville, Ontario, Canada
“Horse back sightseeing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went horseback riding with Rudy on two occasions. We enjoyed both days immensely and booked a trip to the "bouche du diable" by car as it was to far to go by horse. Rudy is attentive to the needs of his clients and flexible in his approach. We only wish we had met him earlier in our stay!
Rudy speaks several languages and is very knowledgeable about the area. Definitely one of the better tour guides we ever had.

Visited January 2013