My husband and i visited this resort feb 5-12 2013, and i must say it was a great first travel experience!
Its only a 90 min bus ride from Samana airport to resort, and best part is they hand you a envelope with your room key/number and a bonus 30 mins of free wifi. What a great idea so we didnt have to wait inline at midnight to register.
The resort was VERY clean, grounds ppl always working to clean the leaves and washing down the stones around the pool. The rooms are in okay shape, they do need to add some paint to make it look more stylish (no complaints)
The food was really good as well, love the variety of options they have at the buffet. **for kids if you go to beach buffet from 12-4 they have pizza burgers fries etc**
Yes the resort does get a bit loud during the shows but its just the audience laughing and hoot and hollering of enjoyment.
In previews and possible new reviews to come, some might complain of theft.... Reason for that is if you brag and holler about all the expensive stuff you brought with you to your room that doesn't fit in the safe, yes you might have someone steal it... Your in a 3rd world country who don't have the privilege of things we do. Don't bring items to a resort that cant fit in the safe!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Samana Hotel Las Galeras
- Grand Paradise Samana Hotel
- Casa Marina Bay
- Grand Paradise Samana Las Galeras
- Grand Paradise Samana Dominican Republic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Paradise Samana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.