We were at this hotel for two weeks, we are not very demanding regarding accommodations as far as everything is clean and food is decent and we can't complain about either , in fact the cleaning staff was very good , they were our water providers, I like to drink lots of water and they always provided me with the amount I used.
Food was not bad, I don't use to much salt and sometimes I find it was a bit salty but, it could be me.
For my birthday we had a romantic dinner at the beach, about two feet away from the water just the two of us a fantastic blue sky dotted with stars , champagne , white wine , THREE LOBSTERS EACH and the most fantastic waiter you can imagine, his name is Lirio , he took such care of us that made that day memorable for me.
The nightly entertainment was very nice, we been to many places with entertainment and were surprise how professional this one was, is hard to remember names but one we will is Zapata with his Michael Jackson dances, great fun.
If we were able to thank every one personally, it will be grea, but we only remember some names of people who made our stay enjoyable for example, Sandy Almonte the captain of the AYB, Leocalina who was there for all our breakfast and lunches and Elvio who was allways ready to help and Yudiza who was also very nice. Thank You to all of you.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Samana Hotel Las Galeras
- Grand Paradise Samana Hotel
- Casa Marina Bay
- Grand Paradise Samana Las Galeras
- Grand Paradise Samana Dominican Republic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Paradise Samana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.