“Clive's airport transfer service is the way to go” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Clive's airport transfer service is the way to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Being this was our first trip to Jamaica, we wanted to ensure we were met at Montego Bay Airport by a highly reputable transport service and we were not disappointed with Clive's.

Terry, our driver was waiting just outside the terminal arrival doors even though our flight was about 15 minutes early flying in from Miami. He promptly offered up our arrival beverage, which for me was a Red Stripe beer, and went to bring our van around to the curbside. The 80 minute drive to Negril went by fairly quickly with Terry providing the entertainment in overviewing the history and culture of Jamaica en route. We were also provided "hints" on proper etiquette interacting with the various hawkers and peddlers who would be seling their wares on the beach during our stay.

Our return from the resort back to MBJ was just as pleasant with Terry arriving within 2 minutes of our scheduled pick up time, thereby enabling an early airport arrival. We will definitely be planning to use Clive's again should we get back to the island in the future.
As they say in Jamaica, "ya mon, all was good".

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Il.
3 attraction reviews
“Clive's transportation is wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Not only are they economical but they are efficient. I was asked in advance the beverage I wanted upon arrival waiting for me...Red Stripe it is ;O) I was transportated in a roomy air conditioned van to Negril and then later arranged for drop off as well going back home...I would definitely recommend them and esp. Sheldon..he is phenomenal!!! Bless up to Clive's and the crew!!! Definitely worth the investment!!! By the way..I was a solo traveler and my fare was $30!! Cant beat that!!!

Visited September 2013
New York, New York, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Efficient and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I booked with Clive's for airport transfers from the Montego Bay Airport to Secrets St. James. When we got past customs in Jamaica, our driver was waiting for us. We were not offered a beverage but that's alright. The drive was not long at all. He took us through the Hip Strip and talked to us about local culture, history, etc. Very professional. The driver back to the airport was also on time and got us to our destination promptly.

Visited September 2013
North Plainfield, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“On time and efficient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We paid $245 for round trip from airport to Grand Bahia Jamaica in Runaway Bay.. it is about an hour each way. There were 4 adults and one child. I had good communication with them before arrival.
We were greeted promptly and given one Red Stripe for each of us before entering the van. The beer wasn't that cold. One water for the child. I was hoping for a small cooler of beer in the van but that didn't happen. The air conditioning worked well.
Our driver was good although I would have liked if he talked a little bit.. explain the history as we rode through Jamaica or even talk about some of the tours that Clives offers.
He was on time for the return ride as well. Nothing more to say. They get you where you need to go. Bottom line!

Visited August 2013
Rock Island, Tennessee, United States
“First way good but 30 min late for pick up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The first way fro airport to resort was good, we were greeted with a red stripe and the guy driving us was full of information. We waited at the resort for our airport pick up and the resort called then when they were 10 min late. They said they were 5 min out...but 20 min later and two more calls later he was there. This made us 30 min late getting to the airport. This made it very tight for us to make our flight. We asked if they could get us club Moby (that might not be how it's spelled) so we could fast track through customs and he said no that we should be fine. He asked for our receipt which I gave him. He didn't ask for the other half of our transport fee I we figured since they forgot to pick us up they weren't going to charge for that....not so....we figured that out when he ran us down in the airport to get his fare. I would not travel with this company again.

Visited August 2013