“Awesome Reliable Service !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Lucea
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Anaheim, California
“Awesome Reliable Service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My brother was leaving Friday 7am. I thought we already had a shuttle set up for him from Negril to Montego Bay Airport. We realized Thurs 8pm that he still needed a ride/shuttle to the airport. And I wasn't going to drive to MoBay at 4am to drop him off. I searched online and saw some shuttle service companies. Tried another company at first, but didn't get through. The next one I saw was Clive's transport service. I called and set the pick up in 1 minute. I asked if there was already a shuttle from Negril at 4am to the airport and there wasn't. My bro was travelling alone at 4am and still provided the shuttle for him at a great rate !!!!! The driver was 5 minutes early as well. Absolutely highly recommended. I am glad I found this company. I will definitely be using them for future needs. Thank you.

Visited August 2013

Chapin, South Carolina, United States
“Clive's is great...again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Used Clive's for a round trip guaranteed private airport transfer for my wife and I from Sangster International Airport to Negril. Greeted us with a couple of Red Stipes at the airport, got our stuff loaded and got on our way. Great conversation along the way. They were right on time when picking us up from the resort and taking us back to the airport. This is the second time we used Clive's and I plan to use them again when we go back to Jamaica in Dec '2013.

Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Great Service from Terry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We contacted Clive's via email for a private trip to YS Falls and they responded within 20 minutes and we were able to set things up for the following day. Terry was our driver and he did a great job driving us safely to the falls during the hour and a half trip over some pretty treacherous roads. He was sure to give us information about the island during the trip and waited patiently for us while we zip-lined and enjoyed the falls! On the way back we asked where would be the best place to go for Jamaican patties and he took us to Juici Patties to try some out! He also stopped by Scotchie's for us so we could pick up some Jerk Chicken and Pork to take back to our resort. All in all, it was a great day, great excursion to the falls, and Terry helped to make it a memorable day for me and my family. The next time we visit, we will be sure to use Clive's for all of our transport needs.

Virginia
“Clives is an awesome way to get around the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited Jamaica again last August, staying once again in Mo Bay.. We found Clive's by searching the internet and they immediately responded to our e-mail request. We booked them for a trip to Rick's Cafe in Negril. Terry warmly greeted us on time at our resort and provided cold beverages and was very personable, knowledgable, and filled us in on the culture, history, etc. of Jamaica. He stopped when we wanted and stayed with us the the entrie time. It was one of the best days of our vacation. The car held 6 adults with swim gear, etc...and we also were treated to the real island food at little out of the way places that we probably would have over looked if going through the hotel booking. All in all, it was great and beat the heck outta of the hotel excurison where you are packed in with people from other resorts. We discovered private transport is the only way to go.
We HIGHLY recommend Clive's---simply the best!!!

Visited August 2012
New York
“No Better Way To Travel In Jamaica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Put simply, if you don't use Clive's Transport service to get to and from your hotel, you've made a huge mistake. Why pay $46 to get on a bus with a bunch of other strangers and stops when you can roll with Clive's for $50 and get a private, direct transfer? The drivers are friendly and prompt and gave us a great history lesson about Jamaica. Can't beat the free beer and water when we arrived either!