“Good service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Corona, California
“Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Used Clive's because of the good reviews on this site. A few bad ones, but there always is. Terri picked us up at the airport with cold Red Stripes (already a good start). He had a lot to tell us about the country and answered any questions we had. Chris picked us up on the way home and was at the hotel right on time. Newer vehicles that blow cold A/C unlike some of the tours we went on. Price was also very competitive once compared to the other shuttle services.

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Clives Transport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

If you travel to Jamaica and need transportation please use Clives. The service is professional they made getting around Jamaica enjoyable.

Atlanta, GA
5 attraction reviews
“Second Time using Clive's was just as great as first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was the second time I went to Montego Bay and the second time we used Clives. Both times we had excellent service and everything was so easy! I had arranged for Clives to pick my parents up at their flight an hour earlier than mine and then come back and get me for my flight and everything worked out perfectly. As soon as we greeted them outside the airport, they gave us each a Red Stripe and packed us into an air conditioned van and we were straight on our way to the resort. Plus, we met another couple who had used a shuttle service that picked up multiple passangers at different hotels and found out we were paying the same price - but we were able to get a private transport that dropped us directly off at the hotel - no reason to sit in a bus for an extra 30 minutes while everyone else gets dropped off!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best kept "secret!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Based on the reviews I read here and on other sites, I decided to try Clive's for my airport transfer while on vacation again in Montego Bay. Their rates were better than previous transportation companies I used, and the service was excellent. I booked online and received answers to all my questions, as well as clear confirmation and directions for my arrival. DeSean (sp?) was there to meet me outside the airport, even after it took FOREVER to get through customs! My friend's flight had been cancelled, so I set up a separate transfer for her the following day. No problem! DeSean was right there to greet her when she finally arrived. My driver, Deon, was warm and friendly and put me right at ease...just like I've come to expect from most Jamaican people I meet. My return trip was scheduled for 11 days later, and just like clockwork, Terry arrived at my resort to take me back. I will DEFINITELY use Clive's on my next trip "home!!"

Middletown, Delaware
“You won't regret it..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We booked a round trip private transfer from Sangster International airport to our resort with Clive's through their website. The website was easy to use. I had some questions which they answered in a timely manner. I think the prices were reasonable. I forgot to call the day before our trip to re-confirm but on the morning of our trip I sent them an email and I got a response before our flight left and it was a pretty early flight.
A rep. from Clive's met us outside the airport, got us some drinks and Mr Clive himself drove up to take us to our resort. He was very friendly, professional and courteous. The drive was almost an hour but time flew by because it was with good company.
I would definitely recommend Clive's Transport.

Visited April 2013