I only have positive things to say about this resort and actually about Jamaica as a whole. The resort - beautiful
The people - incredible likable, helpful and friendly. They are what will make this resort succeed and blossom.
The beach - there are 4 of them to choose from, you will find what you are looking for
The food - to die for. Order the fish wherever your go - its like a party in your mouth
The drinks - go easy, these drinks are not watered down and soooo yummy
The entertainment - mostly for younger children. Make friends on the resort and head to the hip strip for a good time. You will not be disappointed.
Over all - I will be back to this resort. (I wish I was still there)
I have read many reviews where ppl are criticizing the construction of this resort. I am a licensed interior designer - so here is a critique from a professional. This resort was planned very very well - and this is hard to come by. The scale is grand and the finishes are very high end with natural stone used extensively throughout. There is high-end and comfortable lounge furniture located all around - these are so comfortable to sit back and sip drinks in. This is a eco-conscious resort - they have tried to create a seamless balance between the surrounding natural environment and the buildings of the resort. Overall, this has been achieved. (although they should have hand dryers instead of paper towels in the washrooms). And now the execution of the construction. The final phases (finishing phases) of construction for this resort was rushed and this is obvious (ie the tiles coming off of of the pools). At least these are only finishing details and they are going back to finish/ fix as time goes on (as there were when we were there). Architecturally; this resort is absolutely beautiful and structurally sound.
In conclusion; pack your water shoes and your required patience when visiting anywhere in the Caribbean and you will have a vacation to remember.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.