I had a very wonderful time at the Grand Palladium Resort. The staff was very nice, they catered to our every need. Our rooms were nice and neat, the food was great, please make sure you visit the steakhouse and the Mexican restaurant. Excellent food at both places. There were a lot of weddings during our stay, which made it seem so special. We got to watch from afar. Great nightly entertainment between 9:30 -10:30. Drinks were awesome, not watered down. The bartenders made sure you were very happy and drunk. Saturday during the day, they had a pool party, rum punch were being poured in peoples mouths, DJ playing all the good songs, including reggae and rap. This resort is kid friendly, which included their very own playground. The excursions were inexpensive, and free wi-fi in the hotel lobby. If you are too drunk or too tired to walk back to your room, you can have someone take you back. The Jerk chicken was good at the jerk chicken shack, which was on the Lady Hamilton side of the resort. I stayed on the Lady Hamilton side, we didn't go to the Jamaica side of the resort, but you could walk to the Jamaica side lobby, by walking on the lower level. The gift shop and jewelry store was nice, but a little pricey, please don't forget nothing, I did have to spend $15 for a travel size bottle for saline solution. So please keep that in mind. There will be several photographers on the resort to take your pictures for purchase as keepsakes. You will be able to look at the pictures and then decide if you would like to purchase them. Make sure you request a Bob Marley shot in a glass, but don't drink too many of them. You will found out what I mean in the morning. lol. Overall we had a wonderful time. Even though I gave this resort an excellent review. There were some mild draw backs, but that didn't stop me from having a good time.
1. Our room was very nice, but it always felt damp. So if you could bring a small humidifier with you, do so.
2. Our air conditioner wasn't working properly, until a very nice maintenance engineer corrected our problem.
And that's the end of my complaints, which to me, wasn't really major, I just like to be honest with my stay. Would I come back to this resort, Yes, I would. I had a very wonderful time, met some very interesting people. I will upload some pictures soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea