We (3 couples) stayed from 11/3-11/8 and enjoyed every minute.
I will start with Check-In, we arrived well before 3:00pm and were greeted with a rum punch and mostly smiles. The reason I say "mostly" is because arriving at the front desk the gentlemen who was checking us in was not very pleasant. I do wish I had gotten his name. Since all 3 couples booked together we stated to Bookit.com that we wanted rooms close to each other. The gentlemen checking us in did not seem to care and basically didn't offer a solution. Shortly after a very pleasant woman walked over and almost shoved him out of the way to take care of all of us. We were promptly taken care of and all placed in the same Villa (#13). In their words "No Problem Mon"!
We went about to tour the massive complex. It was beautiful! Based on experience we packed our bathing suits in our carry-on bags to quickly change and get into that huge pool. We spent the next few hours (because we really didn't keep track for a 3pm check in) getting drinks and enjoying all that the resort had to offer.
On to our rooms. As I stated we were in Villa 13 which was perfect! The rooms were what we needed, clean, spacious and as others had stated had a large jacuzzi tub with separate shower. We were lucky enough to have an ocean view. Being in Villa 13 was a plus as it was close to everything.
Here's a list of Pros and Cons:
Wonderful Staff (with a very few exceptions) expecially Heather (our housekeeper) Carrie (at the pool bar) Jimmy (our shuttle driver)
Food was amazing, something for everyone. (Even gluten free for those that need it)
The pillows are somewhat stiff
The size of the resort (but this could also be a pro as it's never overcrowded and you get plenty of exercise)
The lack of elevators
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.