I've been to multiple all-inclusives so I feel that I'm being fair. I don't expect these types of hotels to have amazing food or really strong drinks, what I do expect is courteous and prompt service which unfortunately wasn't the case on this trip.
-airport - about an hour away from Montego Bay airport so factor that in
- hotel - it's a little older than others, but not bad. It's one of the biggest in the wares so get ready to walk, not a bad thing in my opinion. There are little shuttles for those that don't want to walk. About 5 pools, so there are plenty of options depending how private or not you want to be. There is also an adult pool that pretty calm in comparison to the other pools.
- beach - the best beach is on the lady palladium side where they have water sports. Ladies, be wary of the flirtatious staff on that beach, quite entertaining though.
- food - by far, the best food was the jerk hut offered for lunch everyday. Deelish. The restaurants are ok. The Jamaican restaurant was the best of the ones we tried. It's difficult to have amazing food in these hotels due to the number of people they are feeding. Be warned the wait at the sit downs can be very long so sometimes the buffet was best.
- service - not the best I've experienced. Some staff seemed like they just didnt want to make the extra effort. The bartenders were great, mainly felt the lack of service from the front desk. Our tv was broken and never fixed in the five days we were there. Would have been nice to relax in room in front of tv every once in a while.
Overall, our group had a nice time, just think the little things mentioned above are enough not to go back and just try another resort next time. Just ok for me.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.