We stayed at the Grand Palladium June 2013. We were a family of 7 and had two connecting rooms. The staff was friendly and outgoing, and the resort was beautiful. The buffet restaurants were hit and miss some days, but for the most part were good with a good variety of dishes. The specialty restaurants which were open for dinner were fabulous. Definitely don't do a buffet for dinner, go to the restaurants. The drinks were plentiful and so were the beach and pool chairs! The only negative comment I have is that the resort could have done a better job of communication, especially as it related to activities. My kids were sent on wild goose chases all around when they tried to attend an activity that was supposedly "planned". No one knew where these activities were taking place and after a few tries, they just gave up. But otherwise, the resort was great. And the spa was fantastic!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.