We have traveled to many all-inclusives and this one is one of the best.The best food and dining of all resorts so far.The grounds were clean and rooms very nice.The people that worked at resort were very friendly and always willing to help with anything that came up.We stayed in building 12 on second floor which was great because we were close to all main buildings and we had a pool and bar right across from room.Even with a group of 18 we all had great time,will return for sure.Only thing I did not like was pillows,had a option to upgrade but for some reason they wanted to charge more,kind of a strange thing.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.