We stayed at the GP in early March. Overall we had a enjoyable stay. We are a family of 4 and shared one jr suite. The room was nice and in a good location(Bldg 24) and we were fine in one room as we were only in it to sleep. This property is not for people with mobility issues. There are stairs every where, for every thing, and only 2 elevators on either end of the main building, and they are not easily noticeable, we stumbled on to one by accident and when we found the other one is was not working, and did not for the rest of our stay We had decent food at the buffet and enjoyed some of the a la carte, the Mexican was not good, and none of us got what we had ordered. The beach on the end of the Lady Hamilton side is small but a wonderful place to spend the day, but again requires stairs to get onto the beach(also the bar/restaurant and the bathrooms are up the stairs). The staff were very friendly, except for the POP. They are the entertainment staff and were overly pushy with my teen daughters. They quit going to the area where POP were after the 1st day as it was so annoying. Also the POP always had a strong odor of pot, VERY STRONG, at all times of the day.
Overall it was a nice stay, but we always try to make the best of any vacation. I'm undecided if we would return, but this was our 2nd trip to a GP (other time to Riviera Maya) and we like the brand.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.