My family and I stayed there (all adults) last may. When we first arrived we were disappointed to find out this was a "wrist band" all-inclusive resort. I got engaged there so the stupid wrist band was in all of our pictures. Oh well. The rooms were nice but the bathrooms were awful. Tons of mold growing in the tiles, some tiles were missing in the shower. When I dropped my soap I was so grossed out I just got a new bar. The toilet was so high that I couldn't even touch the ground when I was sitting on it.
The pool was nice however my now husband got a staph infection while there and we think it was from the pool. The beach was nice and very close to the pool. They guard the towels like crazy people. You get a towel card and trade it in for a towel everyday. But be sure to count the towels because they gave us one less towel than card we gave them and they tried to charge us $40 for the towel and their mistake. We didn't end up paying but that was only after we got into pretty big argument with the staff (very unprofessional) they were actually screaming at us.
Service- half the staff was very nice and the other half was
horrible. They also have "party starters" that stay at the resort and organize games for the guests. One of the girls was a little too friendly and drunk one night and was hanging all over my brother in law, he was too nice to say something. She ended up grabbing his drink and drinking it. It was just too much. At the pool they blow whistles to get you to play and are pretty aggressive about it. If your looking for a party resort at a cheap price this is your resort. We didn't care if this and we will not be returning. This is no more than a 3 star resort. Mexico has much nicer people and resorts!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.