I want to first start by saying ignore the previous negative reviews posted.
My husband and I and our 3 children (6, 8 and 11 years old) returned on April 5th from a fabulous week vacation at the Grand Palladium. The staff was truly amazing!! We received "service with a smile" from the moment we arrived. We were immediately welcomed and check in was a breeze. We were assigned to building 14, 2nd floor with an ocean view. Our room was very comfortable and clean. We especially enjoyed sleeping with the slider door opened, listening to the ocean sounds. Our housekeeper Heather was wonderful. She left us robes, slippers and flower pedals on our pillows.
The grounds were immaculate and beautifully landscaped. The main pool was large and we were always able to find a spot to lounge. The palm trees and huts on the beach give the true Carribean feeling. (Although beaches in Negril are larger and more beautiful , we were there in 2005)) My kids were given coconuts from the trees that the staff carved a hole in. Our kids used them for their sodas. They loved that!
The buffets were delicious! There was something for everyone. Carving stations, pasta stations, omlette stations, fresh fruit smoothies, salad bar you name it! For lunch we enjoed the jerk hut. Delicious jerk chicken and paella. We ate at the Mexican restaurant one night and our last night we celebrated my neices birthday at the steak house. The staff went above and beyond to make the birthday girl feel special. The service was superb. Nighly shows were also entertaining. The dancers were beautiful and very talented!
I can honestly say we had a wonderful experience at the Grand Palladium. We would definitely recommend to friends and family. We are sure to return one day. Oh, and while you are there, go and swim with the dolphins. This excursion is a short bus ride and a fun morning for all. My kids got dolphin belly rides and kisses from them too! It was great fun.
We thank the staff for your service. We are very pleased and will remember this trip for years to come. :) The Alexander Family
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.