Firstly we had a great holiday and the resort is beautiful. If you follow the following tips you will have a great vacation.
1. Take about $30/day in one dollar bills because everyone expects to be tipped no matter where you are
2. Expect to have a terrible check in experience. The front desk staff in general are the worst staff in the whole resort and are the face of the resort. Roberto if you fix the attitude of the front desk staff you will see a major jump in customer sat.
3. If you have an issue in your room like safe broken or minibar not restocked, make sure you call at least every hour because it rarely gets fixed
4. Dont look at the bottom of the beautiful pool because its rarely cleaned properly. The top of the pool is polished daily but I saw the same dirt, hair and muck around where we sat for the 4 days we were at the pool
We found the food very reasonable and tasty. really no issues here and as expected
We also found the bar staff very friendly and nice but be ready to tip
It really is a nice resort.. Clean up your staff attitude and it could be outstanding
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea