Stayed 7 nights and had a great time. What makes this resort good could also be a little of a negative,and that is the resort is HUGE. If you are staying in building 20 and you want to go to the sunset cove beach, it will be a long walk. The benefit of the size is that everyone isn't on top of each other. People are spread out. The main pool is huge and the smaller pools are nice also. The beaches aren't that great. If you go to a resort to spend time on a beautiful beach, this probably isn't the resort for you. The food was good and the drinks weren't watered down at all. The service was okay, our room was clean, and the entertainment was good. Would recommend this resort to someone who wasn't hung up on staying at a place with a great beach.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.