Sometimes when we read reviews on trip advisor, it is easy to think you made the wrong choice when planning a trip. I wonder if some people just complain about almost everything. Our experiences at the Grand Palladium were very positive. The staff couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful, our room was very clean and the grounds were immaculate. The pools, beaches, public restrooms, restaurants and grounds were well kept and were continually maintained. The food was plentiful and there were many choices. If you expect gourmet fare at an all inclusive place, then you will be disappointed. However, there are always many options to choose from and if you don't like a meal at one place, go to another. We were never pressed to sign up for excursions and never felt that the staff was soliciting tips, although they are certainly appreciated. This is a big, sprawling place and may be difficult for people with mobility problems. I would absolutely go back but sure wish the beds were a bit softer!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.