Well, I just got back from an amazing trip to Jamaica with 40 of our friends. We went for a wedding. The staff are great, very friendly and helpful. It is Jamaica so just remember it's in Jamaica time YA MON! They dont have problems just situations :) The food is amazng and lots to choose from. One thing that our group didn't like was that they couldn't accomidate more then 8 people for a reservation at an a la carte. So we didn't get alot of meals together. The resort is very clean. The cove is where I would recommend to go swimming, (The pool is freezing) its usually pretty calm, and the snorkling there is great, sting rays, octopus, squid, colourful fish, coral, and sea creatures. Lots to see under the sea ;) There were always chairs to find, at the pool or the cove, so dont worry about saving seats. The hair dressers were amazing at doing our hair for the wedding day. It only took them about 30 mins to whip up an amazing updo and makeup. Dont worry about the humidity, the hairspray will keep your hair tame.
Overall the resort was great, I would highly recommend it, Just go and relax, Jamaica time is a real thing, so don't get too up tight, things will get done but maybe just not as fast as you would expect like home. The staff is great, be nice to them, they work very very hard to make your stay enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelsClick, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.