this was our 1st time going to Jamaica.
We were excited to come to an amazing resort. Upon approval thr stag were friendly. There was welcome drinks as soon as we stepped into the resort.
Our room. The ac wasn't wrking at all. It was humid. We had to wait 20 mins for someone to come and check. They changed the ac filter, and it was ok. The ac wasn't blowing too much cold air.
Rooms are too far from the main bulding.
Food- it's ok! There are a lot of options for food. However it's not quality food. For example Asian place was just a joke. Sushi was just horrible!
One time in my drink I found a plastic :( when asked what it was they said sorry. N replaced the drink. This time the ice in the drink had a bug. Yuck!
Spa- prices are incorrect! We booked our flight via sunwing. And the prices are way off. For single braids it said $2.00. When at the resort salon they said its $5.00. I was extermely unhappy how they handled that issue.
Overall.... This resort has a great deal of potential. Customer service needs a great deal of improvement! websites should be uptodate!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.