My wife and I and another couple visited Jamaica from Nov2-9. The bus ride from the airport was fairly quick and arrival at the Grand Palladium felt like we had arrived at a 5 star resort, it was clean and seemed everyone took a second to say Hello.
Check in went well... but we noticed that the eastern european people infront of us were not so lucky and we felt it was because they were demanding and ignorant to the check in staff. As we were next in line we thought here we go with the check in staff in a bad mood because of the others he had just dealt with....not the case he was very nice and profesional as we were to him!!! we got the rooms we wanted and oh ya a few Rum Punches while we were checking in nice touch, wisked off to our rooms by golf cart, room was very nice #1301 and 1302 nice and cold and a great ocean view.
Explored the resort grounds which were nice, all the resteraunts were good, the steak house was the best. Buffet was good- they could have been speedier with the coffee but I'm sure they don't know how much Canadians love their coffee!. The sunset cove beach was great- use of equipment was plentyful from the Hobie cats to the paddle boats.
The hidden gem we found was the Spa, we stumbled on it by accident the second day- glad we did. The Spa area we found has a variety of water features and hydrotheraputic pools and areas such as....Steam room...Sauna...5 different cold showers one with multi jets another with a bucket dump etc...there was a large very warm spa pool with jets and fountains and falls... a medium sized hot tub... and a very very hot still tub... a cold plunge tub... a smooth stone watered walking path....Just a GREAT area -we were there every evening to wind down.
Our Sunwing Rep Carter was amaizing guiding us to the best excursions even if they weren't one's he was selling- a very genuine person.
All in all a Great! trip..... Remember treat people as you want to be treated the results were GRAND!!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.