This place is definitely a great way to spend a week. My husband and I stumbled upon this hotel a few years back when we were looking for a last minute vacation and I am glad we did. I agree do not read the bad reviews, I did years ago and was hesitate to try this place out. The location is great, it is not in Montego bay like it's listed it is actually in a town between Negril and Montego bay, called Lucea, which I think is the perfect location. The Staff and the food were great. Last year we brought 53 of our friends along with us on our destination wedding and I didn't hear a bad word from any of them. The wedding was beautiful, there were a few little flaws that I was not happy about, however hopefully they are learning from them. The wedding/reception was pretty pricey considering it was an all inclusive resort, if I remember right they wanted $25 a plate & $15 per person for drinks....we went with the appetizer list and then paid for the extra time to have the reserved area and bar. (we also hired the recommended DJ, He was fun) I am not sure what it is like during their busy season but in their off season was perfect. great service, easy to get into the restaurants, (not as a group though, that was very hard) plenty of lounge chairs at both the beaches and the pools.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Lucea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.