We booked this last minute getaway through Funjet vacations. We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite which was amazing!! Our room was beautiful. We have 2 balconies, ocean view windows everywhere. Our A/C worked good, and we had plenty of towels and everything in our room. We had brought our own towels after reading the review though. We were lucky to have a a very good experience. The food was good, not excellent but very good. We loved thr Italian, and Asian specialty dining. GThe pools were huge, and it never felt to crowded. The towel card is pretty silly, I didn't understand that at all. But maybe they have had a problem in the past. Bring your own cup for the drinks, and have a banana frozed drink!! The staff was either over-friendly (mainly the men) or quite unfriendly. The only problem we did have was the buffet dining for breakfast. My friend ans I could not get a glass of water the 5 days we were there to save our life. We would literally leave our table to walk up to them to ask and the women would rudely tell us to "Sit down". We never got water. Finally we swiped glasses from another table and refilled them ourselves. The waitresses would just laugh at us rudely. We finally complained to the manager the last day, and they spoke to all the women in front of us. They did take us seriously. We were very nice about it! It was annoying but not enough to ruin our great vacation!!
Note: We found out the tip we had left the maid daily was not going to the maid. The person who refilled the mini-fridges was taking it. Even when we left it with the maid card with her name. You have to personally give it to the maid, or she said hide it under your pillow which we did not do. We just handed it to her, after we found out she had not gotten it since she had not even been in or cleaned the room yet but the tip was gone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium LadyHamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 Cabins Suites(adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea