Stayed here for two weeks with my wife and teenage daughter and it was excellent. Staff and accommodation was great. Plenty of choices to eat and drink "anytime" being all inclusive. Our First Choice rep was friendly and was always available to supply information. If I go again, I would pay the extra and upgrade to a suite which has direct access to the beach. I believe this is the largest resort on Jamaica which is ideal if you want to walk around and explore and still be within the resort. If you want to explore more of the island, then its worth booking a taxi (via your holiday rep) and they will take you anywhere and stay with you all day. Our driver was called Spencer and was excellent. The only negative thing I can add, is that there were a few weddings at the resort and they (the wedding guests) think they have booked the whole resort and forget that there are other guests to consider. All in all a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium LadyHamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 Cabins Suites(adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea