“Lovely place and holiday” 4 of 5 stars

Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lucea 8800, Jamaica   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Lucea
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Lovely place and holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Overall we thought this hotel was really nice and one of the nicer all inclusive resorts we have been too (previously been to Mexico & Dom Rep).

On arrival at about 6pm we were given a welcome rum punch and checked in within about 5 minutes. A bell boy took our bags for us on a golf trolley over to our room, which was actually only about a 5 minute walk from reception.

We spent a lot of time by the main pool as my husband loves to play beach volleyball which was on everyday from 10.30 and continued all day as long as there were enough people wanting to play.

We didn't think this resort was too large. Everything was within a 5 minute walk and it was quite nice that you could spend the day in different areas (i.e. beach, pool) as it added a little more variety. Don't know why people have been complaining about this, they must be really really unfit!

The beaches were nice enough, plenty of sunbeds everywhere in the resort so no need to get up early to get shade as there are also plenty of umbrellas. We liked the adult pool as it was a 2 minutes walk to the beach so you could lay off the sand but go snorkelling if you wanted to. It was also quite a sociable place later in the day with people playing games and drinking in the pool.

The food was really nice. We mainly went to the buffets in the lobby for breakfast and lunch and then to the a la cartes for dinner. I thought the a la cartes were really nice and of better quality than some other resorts we have been too. We went to the steak house, italian and indian. We had a two hour wait for the steak house but we were expecting this so put our name on the list at about 6, and ate at 8. Only had to wait 15 minutes for the italian both times (at about 7/7.30) and no wait for the indian. All had nice food, particularly the italian I thought which was comparable to a Zizzi in the UK.

We didn't experience much of the evening entertainment as we didn't quite recover from the jet lag as we were only there a week but it appeared to have the usual show every night, markets and bands etc in the bar.

Overall this was a really nice hotel for a week's break in the sun and was what we expected. We knew it wasn't realy 5* but for the price we paid (£800 inc flights from the UK) we were very happy with our holiday and would recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: We were in block 36 which was very convenient for everything on the adult side inc the main pool, lo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

2,872 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (755)
  • Polish first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

100% a 5* resort You honestly could not want more from a resort.
It literally has everything to offer; A Nightclub, 8x Pools, A Sports Bar, Jerk Chicken Hut, Evening Entertainment, A La Carte Restaurants, a handful of Buffets and a 5* Spa.
It is a huge resort surrounded by private beaches. There are plenty of buggy's on site to take you to and from your room if you are not fond of walking.
Staff are very polite and always happy to help!
We had a great time, the room had an amazing view, was spotless and well decorated.
Lots of American and Canadian guests so the breakfasts are very much tailored to meet their needs. However, in saying that we were not short of choice, everything from local dishes to pancakes and omelettes. All of the buffets also have live cooking stations.
We will certainly be going back.

Room Tip: Distance is not an issue as staff are willing to take you to and from your room on a buggy. We staye...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Grand Paladium Lady Hamilton stay 6/29/13 - 7/6/13
Front Desk: On arrival at 1:45pm we waited 20 minutes at Check in with only one couple ahead of us and 3 Front Desk attendants standing around. At 2:05 we filled out the paper work we were told our room would be ready at 3:00. We checked back in at 3:30 and the room was not ready. At 3:45 we asked again and waited 20 more minutes until someone assisted us. We finally got a room at 4:45.
During our stay I asked the front desk what restaurants were open and when. No one could give me times and just handed me a list of the restaurants.
I found the Front Desk attendants unknowledgeable about the resort and unwilling to help with basic Front Desk questions and responsibilities.
Around the Resort: There were multiple maintenance issues.
- Outdoor shower next to the main pool was completely clogged and had stagnant water sitting in it.
- The water feature in the middle of #38 was broken with a battery leaking in the middle and wires for the fountain lying in the water.
- The lounge chairs at the beaches and pool were worn and dirty.
- On arriving at the pool or Sunset Beach in the morning the trash from the night before had not been cleaned up.
- The trash cans at Sunset beach did not have lids and thus attracted bugs and smelled.
- The smell of trash was prevalent at most of the outdoor restaurants and bars. Saw food waste lying on the ground next to the ramp down to the Water Sports area.
- The mops used to clean smelled sour and the mop water was dirty.
- 3 out of the 5 showers at the Spa did not work properly.
- The pool with the stones at the bottom did not work at the Spa
Restaurants:
- Could not handle large crowds.
- Long wait for food at all restaurants besides the Indian cuisine.
- Food was mediocre and temperatures were not consistent.
- Not conducive for children especially because of the long wait.
- Did not list times or schedule

Good attributes
- The rooms were nice
- Cleaning staff were friendly
- The main pool was gorgeous
- Water Sports area was fun

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
FiestaJamaica, Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear guest,

We would like to express you how sorry we are to hear that we could not fulfill all your expectations regarding our hotel facilities and services; we apologize for the inconveniences regarding your check in process.
I also must apologize about all maintenance issues you mention in your review. We are already working to fix all of them. Referring to the restaurants, you can get all information in guest relations or the boards placed in the lobby and in your room, where there is an information sheet with all services and their schedules. I have to apologize you had to wait long to get into a restaurant but there are certain peak hours that are very difficult to control.
We would love to host you in the near future so you may witness the changes that will have been made. Please do not hesitate in contacting us again if there is anything that we can do from this end.

Best Regards,
Marta, Guest Relations
Herndon, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Grand Palladium Wedding Review:

I just got married in June at GP Jamaica, and we had an awesome time! Despite a few mishaps, our overall experience was great, and we would definitely recommend the Grand Palladium for your wedding! Here is a complete review of our experience at the resort and our wedding.

The Resort:

The resort is beautiful. The pool is amazing! I was a bit concerned about the beaches….They are definitely not as nice as Negril, but they are still really pretty. Negril’s sand is like powder, the beach stretches for miles, and the water is super aqua/blue. The beaches at GP are smaller, and pretty rocky in some spots (when in the water) However it’s still blue waters with palm trees- still gorgeous! They have a sports beach where you can rent kayaks, paddle boats, etc. This beach is NOT rocky and is where most of my guests hung out. One positive thing about the GP beaches over Negril is you don’t get the people hassling you on the beach every few minutes! I think I was offered weed 10 times while laying out in Negril for an hour, and people constantly try to sell you things. GP is private and you don’t get any of that.

I read a lot of reviews about how HUGE the resort is, and people complaining about how far you have to walk to everything. It’s definitely a big resort, but honestly it’s really not THAT bad. And if you don’t feel like walking, you can simply call a golf cart to come pick you up…and they are usually there in like 5-10 minutes.

The staff for the most part was really friendly. I have read a lot of reviews about how the staff was rude but we did not really find this. I also read some reviews about people getting valuable stolen from their rooms. We had 60 guests, and not one had anything stolen.

FYI MAKE SURE YOUR MALE GUESTS BRING PANTS!!!! Most of the restaurants require pants, and they will not let you eat there in shorts! It’s pretty annoying, but rules are rules. Just make sure your guests are prepared, because I had some guests that did not bring pants. Girls can wear whatever they want.

The restaurants were decent. My favorite was probably the Italian restaurant..it was actually REALLY good! Bubba’s steak house was also pretty good. Poseidon was ok, and the portions were SUPER small. Definitely get some Jerk chicken at the shack near the sports beach. The Mexican restaurant was so-so. The Asian restaurant was surprisingly pretty good! FYI They don’t let you make reservations, and there were nights we had to wait 1-2 hours to get seated!! This was probably my biggest complaint about the resort.

Another FYI, THE WIFI is terrible! It is only free in the Lady Hamilton lobby, and almost never worked.

I went to the spa twice… Once for manicure, and again for a couples massage…Both were excellent. And just so you know, there is a whole hot tub area behind the spa with a lazy river….This is available to everyone, even if you didn’t use the spa… but most ppl didn’t know about it. There was one day it rained all day and we spent a lot of time relaxing in the hot tubs with a roof over our heads.

BEFORE THE WEDDING:

Communication before the wedding was definitely a pain. You get assigned your wedding coordinator 2 months before your wedding. Before then, it could take them weeks to respond to your emails! Once I hit the 2 month mark, the coordinator responded usually within a few days.

So we arrived several days before our wedding. We went straight to the wedding office to see when we would be meeting with the wedding coordinator (Nekeisha) They told us that she would contact us to set up a time. The next morning, we left our villa around 9:30 AM and found a letter at our doorstep, saying that we have a meeting scheduled at 10 AM with Nekiesha! Had we slept in later, we would have totally missed the meeting. Therefore, it’s probably a good idea to try and schedule this with your wedding coordinator before you arrive. We met with Nekeisha, and she was very friendly and answered all our questions. She took us on a little tour of our reception location, ceremony location, and the rain location. We were supposed to get married on the beach…I had always envisioned walking down the isle in the sand… However, last minute I decided to take a look at the gazebo, and it was GORGEOUS. It’s sitting on a cliff, with panoramic views of the blue/green water, with mountains in the distance….it’s more secluded and private, and more shaded. The gazebo itself was so pretty, surrounded by marble floors. We switched to the gazebo and we our SOO glad we did. Everyone LOVED the location and agreed that it was way nicer than the beach.

THE BIG DAY- GETTING READY:

I started getting ready in my room around 11 AM (wedding was at 4 PM) I had my own hair dresser/makeup artist. One thing I did not like was that they do not provide the bride with any food in her room. I mean, it’s an all inclusive resort, you’re getting married and spending A LOT of $ there, and you’re stuck in the room for hours….the least they could do is send you some sort of food to pick on! My parents went to the buffet and had to BEG to take food to bring to me. I made a phone call to see if I could get some extra waters delivered to my room (you only get 2 in your refrigerator/day) I figured since I had bridesmaids getting ready in my room, it would be nice to have water to offer them. But once again, they first told me I was already given my “entitled two waters”. After multiple phone calls, and my maid of honor FLIPPED out, they finally delivered me 6 waters. Just a little annoying that you’re spending thousands of dollars and they can’t even bring you some extra water!

THE PHOTOGRAPHERS- TRUE COLORS

So it’s around 3:15, and I realize that the photographer “True Colors” is supposed to be there taking “getting ready” pics. I called the photographer and they tell me they never got all my paperwork, so they assumed I changed my mind. A few days before I arrived in Jamaica, I sent them a form with the package info filled out, the wedding date, signature, etc. They responded saying that I needed to send two more forms, one being the payment, which I emailed immediately. I assumed they received them, however they claimed they never got them. Now you would think that if they received the first form but not the other 2, they would have called or emailed to tell me they never received it, just to make sure. But no. They just assumed I changed my mind, and I almost didn’t have a photographer!

Thankfully, they responded RIGHT away, and were there within minutes. They were very professional, and I felt like they did a great job. They would show me pics on the camera as they were taking them, and from what I could see they were turning out great. They brought me all around the resort and took a lot of great shots. They told me it will take about 2 weeks for them to edit the images and send them to me on a CD. I read pretty bad reviews about True Colors, but besides the email mishap, I was overall happy with them. I will have to write another review once I get my pictures! We got the cheapest package, “Island Deluxe” I think, which was photography for 3 hours. I was a bit upset that I wasn’t going to have a photographer at my reception, but SO many people took pics, that I have a lot of great photos from all my family and friends.

THE CEREMONY

Our wedding was at 4 PM at the gazebo, with the waves of Love package. Just an FYI, the wedding coordinater sends a list of all your guests room #’s to the bell boy, so he goes around and picks people up in the golf cart 20 min before the ceremony. This would have been nice to know, I would have included this in my welcome letter with the wedding info. Once all the guests are at the location, the coordinator sends the golf cart to pick up the bride. I had the Steel Drum Band play at my ceremony, and they were awesome. DEFINITELY worth the 500 bucks for 1 hour! And DEFINITELY better than playing an IPOD! I walked down the isle to “somewhere over the rainbow” with my dad. The ceremony itself was literally 10 minutes (maybe less!) which for us was perfect. They were supposed to have a microphone, which I refused because I have severe stage fright! The ceremony was just fine without the microphone. After you exchange vows, you sit at a table and sign some paperwork, which takes another 5 minutes. They serve champagne to all your guests (in my case, blue champagne with the waves of love package) The waves of love package was gorgeous, the blue flowers with the starfish was so pretty! I did not upgrade my bouquet, and I was completely happy with the bouquet the package came with. I got my maid of honor the bridesmaid hydrangea bouquet which was also perfect. They had tried to sell me a “smaller version” of my bouquet, and I am happy I did not go with that. We provided wooden fans (bought at Michaels) for all our guests, and almost everyone used them….Even the guys and children! They were a big hit, especially since it was SOO hot and humid! And people continued to use them at the reception.

We did not do a cocktail hour….It was not worth it. Everyone mingled at the ceremony and took pics…By the time they left the ceremony it was probably around 5:00 PM, and our reception started at 6 PM.

After our ceremony we continued to take pics with the photographers, just the two of us. We were running late with pictures, since they got a late start. After pics, the photographer called the wedding coordinator to arrange the golf cart to pick us up. I saw the photographers call TWICE, and our golf cart never arrived. So we had to walk ACROSS the entire resort, in 90 degrees, in my wedding gown and his suit, to our reception. I arrived at my reception SO hot and sweaty, and PISSED OFF! They should have a golf cart waiting there for you to finish pics, so you don’t even have to call! RIDICULOUS!

THE RECEPTION:

We had our reception in the Blue Lagoon and it was PERFECT! We had a total of 60 people. Our other option was the Poseidon, which is nice, but definitely more casual looking. The Blue Lagoon is classier, larger, with GORGOUES views. The Sunset was amazing. The Poseidon would have been WAY too small for 60 people. We brought our own centerpieces….we basically copied the vase with seashells and floating candles. I actually bought plastic cannisters from walmart, when you take the lid off it looks just like a glass vase! We filled each one with sea shells, and lit a floating candle….they matched the floating candle centerpiece at the head table perfectly. They were super light to carry on, shatterproof, and only like 6 bucks each! If you want the 3 glass vase/floating candle centerpiece that you see in the pictures, they charge you $45 each table! Nekiesha arranged all our centerpieces for us. For our entrée, we got the chicken stuffed with mushrooms/steak option for $45/each. They did accommodate our vegetarians and lactose intolerant guests. EVERYONE raved about the food, it was actually WAY better than I expected!!

DJ

We used the DJ for the last 3 hours of our reception. We went with the resort’s DJ Irie Jamz, they did an excellent job! We had plans on using our IPOD for the first hour for some dinner music. I unfortunately forgot to give my dad the password for my IPHONE, so he was unable to play my wedding list!! Luckily, the DJ was AWESOME and played some music for the first hour, at no extra charge! He played great music, and had everyone up and dancing. We did not get the MC, and I am glad we didn’t. Just the DJ was enough.

AFTER PARTY

The reception ended at 10 PM, and we all went to the infinity Bar afterwards to continue the party. Our plan was to go to the disco at 11….However we went there and it was scariness! It’s completely pitch black, SOOO loud, not even fun dance music! We were there for about 15 minutes, and called it a night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Swansea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My son my mum and myself stayed at this resort from 21st June to the 5th July. We travelled with First Choice. We flew premium class with Thomson. The flight left on time and the service from the cabin crew was excellent.(both ways in fact!). We had a taxi transfer from the airport to the hotel. I knew it was going to be a large resort from reading previous reviews but when I first saw the hotel it looked huge! I wondered how my mum who is nearly 80 years young would cope.
I'd e mailed and asked for a room close to all the amenities and that's what we got. We were in villa 28. We had a lovely sea view as well.

The first couple of days, I have to admit that I felt disorientated.i couldn't work out from the map how to get to restaurants,etc.but after a while We all found our bearings.

The food at this resort is excellent. We have visited many Carribean resorts and we all agreed that the quality of the food and the dinning options offered at the Lady Hamilton were top of our list. We visited all the speciality restaurants ,some three times! We all had our favourites. Mine was the Jamaican. Not only because the food was good but also because the service was exceptional.We ate breakfast/lunch at the Blue Lagoon poolside restaurant which was smaller than the two large buffet restaurants.

The swimming pool bowled us over. It's huge and never seemed to get full. There was always plenty of room to swim. Sun beds were also always available .

We hired a taxi via our rep. Hyacinth. Clover our driver took us to Negril, then to shop and rounded off the day at Rick's cafe. A great way to see part of the island. Negril has a fab beach. This did make me realise that for me this was sadly lacking at the Lady Hamilton. The beaches are man made and did not encourage me to sit out on them. Still as I said, the pool was beautiful!

The Lady Hamilton is a 5 star resort so I was somewhat disappointed to discover that there was no room service. No waiter service at the pool/beach. Not an issue but I've just come to associate these services with good 4 star Carribean hotels so I just assumed a 5 start would have them.

The rooms were clean and spacious. Our maid Sophia was great. She works so hard and like so many other employees at the hotel take great pride in the work and are very loyal to their employers. There has to be a downside though and as a manager myself, there were some employees working at the hotel that I would never have employed! I also couldn't get the hang of the tipping game. Usually I will tip employees at the end of my stay who I felt had gone the extra mile. At this hotel,tips were expected for everything. I even saw a guest tip the lady who makes the omelettes at breakfast. Why? Did you get a better omelette if you tipped her a dollar? I stuck to my plan and tipped the waiters/bar persons who we all agreed really deserved our hard earned cash at the end of our stay.

Would we go back? Probably not as the hotel itself was too big and not personal enough for us. Having said that, I would recommend the hotel to others who would not be too bothered by its vastness/nosiness!

The three of us had a great holiday. Thank you to all the staff who helped make it memorable!

Room Tip: Villas25,26,28 are close to restaurants,reception etc.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FiestaJamaica, Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Greetings Bryngwyn54!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your review based off your stay here at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton. We are elated that your vacation with us was a wonderful one and that you enjoyed all that our property has to offer.

It was our pleasure hosting you and we welcome you to visit again in the near future. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do from this end. Until your next stay, best wishes from our Palladium Family.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My sisters and I stayed here from April 17-24, 2013. It was the first trip the three of us had ever taken without husbands or children - so we were very excited. The check-in experience was awful. We were told check-in was at 3 p.m. We arrived at nearly 4 p.m. and the woman at the desk said "give me 10 minutes" with a scowl on her face. There were no smiles, no one waiting to welcome us or give us a rum drink as others have stated. Not a good way to start.

Our room was just okay. I had a small pouch of earrings stolen from my luggage, which I did not realize until arriving home. I did not use the room safe, so I guess I only have myself to blame. If any of it was worth a significant amount of money, I would have contacted the resort - which I'm sure would have been fruitless. Our maid service was just okay - despite a $5 tip each day. There were never enough towels left and sometimes no Kleenex.

The women working at the gift shop are downright terrifying. Every single one of them must really hate their jobs and hotel guests to be able to treat people the way they do. My sister was looking for a t-shirt for her husband as an employee was straightening them. She asked my sister if she needed help and my sister said "no thank you". As my sister continued looking, the employee continued straightening along side her. The employee stated, "Are you SURE you don't need help? I would like to get home at a decent hour tonight." This is just one of many incidents throughout the week.

And yes, as many others have said - the service leaves a lot to be desired. If you are the only one at the bar waiting for a drink - they will still find a way to make you wait 5 minutes before acknowledging you. Another traveler explained that this is just the "Jamaican Way". Not sure I buy that. We mostly always went up to the bar to get our own drinks, too. The pool bar and the bars on either side of the pool sometimes only had ONE bartender. We were floored by that. Guess that's why everyone walks around with a giant cup?? We bought one the first day.

As far as the food, it was just okay. The breakfast buffet never had any healthy cereal, the milk and orange juice were ALWAYS warm, unless you got it from your waiter/waitress. We did the steak house and Italian place a la cartes, they were average. The two MUSTS are the jerk shack and the snapper at the Poseidon. Delicious!

I have to mention several staff members that went above and beyond and helped make our week fun - Kayon, Kamare, Adrian and Junnetta (the only female!). There are many hard-working, funny and friendly employees here - but they are mainly male.

We did one half-day trip to Negril and Rick's Café. I would highly recommend it - the cliff divers at Rick's are amazing athletes and the view and crystal clear water are an experience of a lifetime. My only advice is this: do NOT get out of the bus at the Rutland Point Craft Market - it is the first stop on the trip. The locals accosted us, badgered us - I know this is the way the survive and we spent way too much money there on things we didn't need/want because well - to say we were pressured is a HUGE understatement.

All-in-all, my sisters and I had a fabulous time. Would I go back to Jamaica? Absolutely. Would I stay at this resort? Absolutely not. It's hard for me to understand the other reviews that state the food/staff/service was outstanding. Were they at the same place?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

We appreciate the time which you have taken to share your vacation experience while at our beautiful Resort. It is fantastic that you have enjoyed your overall stay. We appreciate your feedback as it will better assist us in improving the present product that we have.
As for the negatives aspects which you have outlined, it is unfortunate that you never received a welcome drink. We always try to make sure all our clients are greeted properly. We are really looking forward to maintain high quality standards in all moment, so what happened to you in the gift shop it is definitely not our way of working.
Referring to the buffet, we take care all moment to have fitness and diet products in order to adapt our product to our clients’ needs. We will take care of the milk and orange juice issue in order to keep it cooler.
Thank you for your recognition on some of our staff members, they work really hard every day in order to meet our guest’s expectations.
Thank you again for your valued critique. Most of which will help us improve our service standards. I am delighted that you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the island.

Best regards,
Marta, Guest Relations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the GPLH from June 20th to July 4th.

We returned today from a fabulous two weeks of rum and relaxing at this massive resort.

Pools - the infinity pool at the front of the complex is the biggest pool I have ever seen, the swim up bar is always bustling and you can get involved in the games as much as you want or as little as you want, and there was never an issue with the pool being overcrowded.
The adult pool was always busy, you have to get there early if you want a sun lounger there, but don't worry if you can the adults beach (coral beach) is right next to it and in my opinion you can't go wrong with that place... Amazing. The Relaxation pool is nice too if you want to get away from the antics in the main pool, but be careful of the parasols, hornets make nests there, it's no issue just tell the life guard and they get rid for you. I have also heard comments about there never being any life guards around the pools... Utter rubbish, we never seen the pool without one.

Beaches - La Brisas is a quiet beach but I'm guessing this is because its rocky, but if you want to look for crabs and pretty shells there's loads to see. It's a lovely beach but I would take water trainers to be on the safe side.
Coral beach is stunning, adults only, so it's lovely if you want an escape from the children.
Sunset cove is another stunning beach, and plenty to do to with the water sports etc...

Restaurants - the al a cartes are nice, not massive in portion sizes but just right for me. My fave was the creole - the coconut shrimp is amazing!! If you want the steak house though, get there early, we missed out - but again the creole restaurant does a good steak.

Staff - I found the men to be more friendly than the women, however this isn't a complaint about the women, they were lovely. I think the people that complain about them need to look at their own attitudes maybe before slagging them off on here. We had absolutely no bother with them at all.

As for the reception staff having a 'bad attitude' give them a break! It's chaos at 3pm when everyone wants to check in, I'm not surprised they may get stressed - they're human too you know.

Bars - we found that its a hell of a lot quicker to go to the bar and get served than waiting for the waitresses to get you a drink, we heard people complaining about this on a few occasions. The way I see it is get off your backside and go to the bar yourself if you want serving quick instead of moaning about it.

It's a beautiful property, with happy staff from the maintainance men to the cleaners to the painters to the waitresses - and they all do their very best to make you feel comfortable and like your at home.

Just one more thing - tip if you want don't feel like you have too, and DEFINATELY get a bigger cup like everyone says on these reviews. Trust me :)

Enjoy!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ruth M,

Thank you for sharing your review about your recent vacation here with us. We appreciate your positive comments and we are pleased to read about the wonderful time and experiences that you have had.

As a 5 Star Resort we pride ourselves in the level of service which we provide to our guests. It is important that our guests have a grand vacation and it is great knowing that you enjoyed all that we have to offer.

It was our pleasure hosting you and we welcome you to visit again in the near future for another vacation nothing short of Grand!

Been to Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!