I loved this resort. The food was excellent and being lactose intolerant, I had no problems all week. Service for drinks was sometimes slow at the buffet but generally, by the time I returned to my table with my plate, my drink was waiting for me. Servers were polite and very friendly.
I stayed in Villa 26 which was very close to everything; the lobby, the main pool, Las Brisas beach and the adult (Coral) beach, and the restaurants.
The rooms are large, plenty of space. Beds are decently comfortable although the pillows are fairly hard. If you like soft pillows, bring your own. Shower is lovely and it's nice to have a Jacuzzi tub in every room.
Spent most of my days at Coral Beach as it was close to a bar with great bartenders (Andrea and Radcliff), and it was a smaller beach with a little more privacy and no children.
The resort is beautiful, the buildings are gorgeous and everything is well maintained. There are shows every evening and there is always something that you can take part in if you don't want to just lay on the beach.
A la carte restaurants were top notch although sometimes difficult to get reservations. However, the buffet was outstanding every time I ate there so no complaints food wise!
Jamaicans speak English easily and the water is filtered so you're able to drink tap water. Excellent.
Staff was great, I have never felt so welcome in my life! Stephanie sounds a lot prettier in a Jamaican accent.
Thank you Kenroy (lifeguard) for the invitation to stay in Jamaica, come visit Canada anytime!
Would probably return to the Lady Hamilton and would definitely return to Jamaica. I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium LadyHamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 Cabins Suites(adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea