“Best of the best in Co. Limerick.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Annacotty
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Situated in a renovated old Mill overlooking the Mulcair River, on the first floor (above the Mill Bar), accessed off the Dublin Road.
Lethbridge, Canada
“Best of the best in Co. Limerick.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We've lived in Ireland for 8 months and this has to be one, if not the best meals we've had here. When you see so many things on the menu you sometimes worry that the quality might not meet expectations, not this place. The staff were friendly and very attentive. Even the music was great, good atmosphere and across the road from the milk market.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CopperandSpice, Owner at Copper and Spice, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate the words of encouragement. We review all reviews, be they good or bad, in many cases its the more negative ones you feel you need to respond to. So to reply to a positive one is very nice and we keep trying to make sure our restaurant and staff are to everyone's approval.

“Good food...very slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food was good...however, I have been in the same restaurant and the service was very very slow all the rime I have been to the restaurant (although the resturant was empty and no client). Also, it takes them long time to prepaee the food. Its good for those who are not in a rush at all or those coming in a group looking to spend nice time.

Abbeyfeale, Ireland
“Authenticity in a small village in Ireland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Visited here on Thursday 1st May with work colleagues and was looking forward to see if the food matched the reviews - i wasn't disappointed

I lived in Birmingham UK for 40 years - home to many many Indian / Balti / Tandoori restaurants including the world renowned Balti Triangle and have eaten many fine curries over the years

I have to say that the Chicken curry (hot) that i had was on a par with any curry i have EVER eaten over the years which is the biggest compliment i can pay this place - also really enjoyed the combo starter which allows the chance to mix and match your favourite starters

I look forward to my next visit here!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork, Ireland
“Great food as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been here there times in the past few months and it is by far my favourite Indian restaurant. The curries are so full of flavour and fresh and the staff are always pleasant! I have also tried some of their Thai dishes and they are also very good (usually not the case in an Indian restaurant).
Decor is lovely, even down to the table settings.
Very impressed with this place and can't wait for my next visits. I can't fault it!

“Good but service is really bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Good food and nice ambiance, but the service is just bad.

I arrived on a Wednesday at 645pm, only 4 tables in the whole restaurant with 2 waitresses and the manager. First, I had to wait to be seated (even if the place was practically empty), then every time I wanted to order something or ask for something I had to wait about 10 to 20 minutes for a waitress to see us or come to us. At the end of the meal I asked for the dessert menu, no problem, they brought it quickly, but the service never returned to see what we wanted. After 30 minutes waiting (and writing this review); I had to stand and go directly to the bar to ask for our desserts.

Ps: Yey. .. We finally got our desserts, exactly 37 minutes after they brought the dessert menu.
Ps. Yes. I timed the time, I used to work as a restaurant manager and that is the stuff I used to do.

CopperandSpice, Owner at Copper and Spice, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant, be they good or bad, we do check contents of reviews for the purpose of improving at all times. As a former restaurant manager I'm sure you appreciate how important it is to receive honest and constructive feedback in order to fix mistakes or improve things. I have reviewed CCTV footage of the evening, as to read that there were only 4 tables and the service was poor was a bit troubling. I'm happy to say there was quite alot more than 4 and this is why the service may have been a little slow, up to the point where you requested dessert menus. From this point, you had to wait quite a while (not 30 minutes, but too long in any case) as the staff were busy serving other tables and should have noticed you were ready to order. We apologise for this, we try to make sure things like this don't happen.